What is the Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery in India?

Gynecomastia Surgery cost In India

A guy from India asks me "What is the Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery in India?", not only him, there are many people who want to know the answer to this question.

Even I was curious to know in the time of 2014, and I didn't get the answer. But now I have an answer for you.

I research online, done cold calling and cold emailing and got the answer to "What is the Cost of Gynecomastia Surgery in India?".

The costing is varied from state to state in India. Some states charge affordable amount, and some hospitals charge a very high amount for gynecomastia surgery.

But if you get surgery from a government hospital, it will not cost you even Rs.100 INR. Yes, government hospital also does the gynecomastia surgery but not in all available hospitals.

So, what if you get surgery from a private hospital? How much they charge you for gynecomastia surgery in India?


As per my research, the minimum amount I saw somewhere is Rs.18,000 INR and Maximum is Rs.2.5 Lacs INR.

I think Rs.18,000 INR for gynecomastia surgery is affordable for anyone, but they charge as per your gland tissue. So, you have to visit the hospital to get the actual price personally.

If you want to know the hospital name and their cost for gynecomastia surgery, then comment below your state name. I will try to communicate your states hospitals and write the perfect post for you in my future blog.

Note:
  1. If you ready to get surgery, then don't forget to tell your doctors to remove that gland tissue altogether. Because you face the same problem again if they even left the minimal amount of gynecomastia tissue.
  2. Try to get surgery in the winter season because you have to wear a tight vest for some days.
Reactions

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. I am from tamil nadu. Please suggest me good hospital for surgery with minimal cost.

    ReplyDelete