What is gynecomastia? | New Term | Everything You Need to Know About Gynecomastia

I am a patient of gynecomastia since 2012. So I am going to tell you exactly about "What is gynecomastia"?


I am not a Doctor, but I am a patent of gynecomastia. So whatever I tell you is all my personal experience.

gynecomastia

I am not going to explain to you like doctors, but this answer will satisfy you and gives you proper knowledge.

"Gynecomastia is a non-painful disease. In this disease, the man's chest becomes bloat and looks like a female breast. It happens because of estrogen and testosterone Harmon's disbalance."

Yes, I said this as a disease because it directly affects your brain. You will hesitate to come out of your room, and when your friend notices you with a bloated chest, then they'll call you by a different name that directly indicates to "Man Boobs," gynecomastia.

There are many causes to develop gynecomastia problem in your body, but what will you do to know about them.


As I already told you that "It happens because of estrogen and testosterone Harmon's disbalance," and if you are going to maintain your Harmon balance, it takes almost 5-6 years of hard diet, and guess what...

I tried these for two years but got no results. Even I tried various things like Gym, yoga, Desi-ingredients, and surgery too.

Yes, I had surgery, but after seven months of operation, it occurs again. Read: How Gynecomastia Surgery is the Biggest Scam. 

Here are the few articles and product lists that hide or reduce your man-boobs, gynecomastia problem. Some of the products will give you a quick result in just 2 minutes.

Yes, I'm not going to tell you about any medicine because that never works on me. Yes, I tried this too. That was another story.


I suggest you read the whole article carefully if you want to be confident in public. I will tell you everything with a live example of myself. 

You can contact me as well to get better solutions. Yes, I'm not a certified doctor, but I will guide you with my personal experience.
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments