Can I Do Travelling After Gynecomastia Surgery? | Bus | Train | Metro | Auto | Motor Bike | Cycle

You are here, that's means you are just thinking of surgery.

gynecomastia surgery

Ok, if you really want the answer to this question then read this whole article, because I'm going to share my experience after surgery.

Here is the list where I frequently travelled after gynecomastia surgery.

  • I do travel in Local Train after gynecomastia surgery.
  • I do travel in General Bus after gynecomastia surgery.
  • I do travel in Auto after gynecomastia surgery.
  • I do travel in Motor Bike after gynecomastia surgery.
  • I do travel in Cycle after gynecomastia surgery.
  • I do travel in Metro after gynecomastia surgery.
Now I'm going to share you my feeling and pain after taking the ride.

But before that, let me share my little information about gynecomastia surgery and hospital time.

It's related to my travelling experience, that's why this is very important to share this with you.

Location: 

I lived in Kolkata. Actually, my father's is in defence. 
I hospitalise in Command Hospital, Alipore. Yeah, it's an Army Hospital located in Alipore, West Bengal.

Hospital Life:

The doctor told me that my surgery will happen after 3 days. So, just relax for 3 days in the hospital bed and eat their healthy and un-tasty food.

On the 4th day, they test the "Anesthesia Test" on me.

On 5th day, they told me to not to eat anything, clean my chest hair. Same-day in the afternoon, they took me to their operation theatre and injected anaesthesia, and after a few seconds, I slept deeply.

After a few hours, I open my eyes and found me on my reserved bed, where I spend my past 4 days.

I am not able to move my body, and my chest was hurting a lot.

My father applied for the leave, but he didn't get that, and my mom had some problem in her leg, so I am all alone.

That night I suffered from lots of things, but I am not going to share this in this blog, I will post my whole surgery story with in-depth details in another blog.

Day 11: Travelling Start

I discharged from that hospital after 6 days of gynecomastia surgery with wearing tight chest vest.

My home is too far from this hospital, so I have to take Auto to the metro station.

Travelling in the Auto after gynecomastia surgery

I was sitting in the middle of the Auto, there are 2 stitches in both of my underarms. I feel little pressure while travelling in Auto, but that was not pain.

So, you do not feel any pain to travel in Auto after gynecomastia surgery.

Travelling in the Metro after gynecomastia surgery

I didn't get any space to seat in Metro, and because of the high speed and crowd, I have to raise my hand to catch something.

But when I raised my hand, my underarms suffered a lot, and I hand down. My father was with me, so he catches me.

So, you can feel the pain to travel in Metro after gynecomastia surgery.

Travelling in the Train after gynecomastia surgery

Just like Metro, you can feel the pain while travelling on the local Train, but you do not feel any pain if you go by sitting.

Travelling in the Bus after gynecomastia surgery

Just like Train and Metro, you can feel the pain while travelling on the Bus, but you do not feel any pain if you go by sitting. But you feel little pressure on your chest in Bus.

Travelling in the Cycle and Motor Bike after gynecomastia surgery

You can feel little pain in your stitches part if you are ride Motorbike or Cycle. But you have to do that.

My doctor suggested, "try to raise your hand and do a little exercise."

Exercises

Yes, you can exercise after a few days of gynecomastia surgery but do not lift heavyweight at least for 3 months or just ask your doctor.

I guess you got your answer to "Can I do travelling after gynecomastia surgery?"

If you have any dought, questions or suggestions then comment here and check others post too to reduce your gynecomastia without surgery.



Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments